Warsaw (Dec. 1)
The economic boycott of the Jews in Poland, originated by the Polish National Democratic Party in 1912, but prevented from full enforcement by the World War and the subsequent political developments, is to be renewed with vigor, according to pamphlets distributed among Polish merchants and government officials.
The pamphlet, signed by a national “patriotic” organization, of which many thousands have been distributed, urges the Poles not to permit Warsaw, the capital city, to develop into “Great Nalewki.” Nalewki is the center of Jewish industry and commerce in Warsaw.
The authorities have confiscated some of the pamphlets. The “Dwa Grosza,” the organ of the Polish National Democratic Party, which was created in 1912 for the purpose of propagating the boycott idea, expresses much satisfaction at the renewed boycott propaganda and assures its readers that large numbers of the leaflet were distributed, that they have reached the public for which they were intended and that achievement of their purpose is secured.