Menu JTA Search

Jewish Review Sold

Download PDF for this date

The Jewish Review, established in 1923, a weekly publication, was sold by Rabbi H. Cerf Straus, its editor and publisher, to H. P. Nerwich.

Founding Funders

The digitization of the JTA Archive would not have been possible without the generous support of the following donors:
  • The Gottesman Fund
  • Righteous Persons Foundation
  • Charles H. Revson Foundation
  • Elisa Spungen Bildner and Robert Bildner, in honor of Norma Spungen
  • George S. Blumenthal
  • Grace and Scott Offen Charitable Fund