The Fundermentalist will also be keeping an eye out for job openings in the Jewish non-profit world.
Judging by a quick look at the roundup of Jewish orgs looking for development directors, the Chronicle of Philanthropy may have been dead on when it reported in August that there is a dearth of talent in the field.
Here’s a roundup of openings:
- The ADL is looking for a director of development, an assistant director of development and a director of major gifts.
- The Jewish Social Service Agency in Washington is looking for a director of development.
- The American Jewish World Service is looking for a grant writer.
- Hillel is looking for an assistant director of development for direct response.
- Yeshiva University is looking for a director of annual giving.
[UPDATE: The original list contained two errors, sorry.]
If you are currently unhappy at work, looking for a new job and get busted by your boss checking out one of these links, just blame it on me. Say: “The Fundermentalist made me do it” – and then let us know what the response is.
If you are an org with job openings, send us a link to the job posting at email@example.com. We’re happy to spread the word.