- At Commentary’s blog, David Hazony says the Conference of Presidents’ revovcation of their Iran rally invitation to Sarah Palin “publicly humiliated” the VP nominee, while Jennifer Rubin writes “we haven’t heard the end of this story.
- Jim Geraghty of the National Review believes Democrats are “exerting more effort in opposing Palin than Ahmadinejad.”
- Georgetown University’s Jacques Berlinerblau, writing at the Washington Post’s On Faith blog, is disappointed that “Rabbis for Obama” didn’t cite any classical Jewish texts in their letter and believes they’ve politicized their pulpits. An editorial in j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California disagrees.
- The Forward collects some more opinions on the controversial Republican Jewish Coalition poll and advertisements.
- Shmuel Rosner, at Commentary’s blog, does some more debunking of that poll that purported to show McCain with a big lead among New York Jewish voters.
- The L.A. Times’ Joel Stein schleps to Ft. Lauderdale to convince his grandmother and cousin to vote for Obama.
SIGN UP FOR THE JTA DAILY BRIEFING