We’re going to revive this feature and are going to keep a rolling log of who’s in and who’s out at Jewish organizations. Look for a weeklys post about hte hirings and firings in the Jewish world.
If you know of any, send me the tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is what we’ve got from the past week or so:
- Coming: Don Weinberg as CEO and Rachel Monroe as president of the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- Going: Shale Stiller will step down as president in 2010.
- Coming: Robert Blank as the executive vice president of The American Jewish World Service
- Going: Two thirds of the staff at the Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle
- Coming: Menachem Rosensaft as the General Council for the World Jewish Congress.
- Going: Fifty two employees at the UJA Federation of New York
- Going: Ten employees at Mercaz in Toronto.
- Coming: Bea Mandel as the chair-elect of Hillel.
- Going: Twenty five employees of the Jewish Federation of Greater Cleveland.