The Jewish Communal Service Association will hold its annual day of professional development on June 3 in Washington, D.C.
Here’s a list of the breakout sessions and speakers for the one-day event.
- State of the Jewish Community Post Madoff and Gaza with Michael Salberg & Ted Comet (moderator)
- If I am Only for Myself: Caring for Others When our Needs are so Great with Willie Rapfogel & Maxyne Finkelstein
- Lessons for the Jewish Community from the 2008 Presidential Campaign TBA
- Keeping Jewish Education a Priority in the Current Economic Environment with Peretz Hirshbein & Avi West
- Myers-Briggs Session with Linda Klonsky
- Managing in Difficult Times: Balancing Donor & Community Needs with Marc Blattner, Michael Hoffman & Jay Spector (moderator)
- Coaching Staff, Volunteers, and Yourself to Self-Directed, Self-Motivated Success “One Size Fits All” with Deborah Grayson Riegel & Marci Mayer Eisen (moderator)
Breakout Session 2
- A Conversation on Building Careers in Uncertain Times with David Edell & Misha Galperin
- Fundraising in a Difficult Environment with Seth Bloom, Vicki Agron, & Roland Roth (moderator)
- Private Philanthropy – - What’s on the horizon? With Mark Charendoff & Lisa Eisen
- A New Wave: Anticipating the Jewish Community of the Future, our Constituents and our Colleagues with Beth Cousens & Cara Unowsky
- Coaching Staff, Volunteers, and Yourself to Self-Directed, Self-Motivated Success “One Size Fits All” with Deborah Grayson Riegel