- Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism director Rabbi David Saperstein joined Sens. Ben Cardin (D-Md.) and Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) and other progressive religious groups on Tuesday to push for health care reform.
- B’nai B’rith International urges the Senate to keep the CLASS Act voluntary long-term insurance program in the health care bill.
- HIAS likes the comprehensive immigration bill introduced by Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.).
- The National Jewish Democratic Council is asking supporters to sign a Chanukah card to the president and his family.
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson, Jason Carter, is running for the Georgia Senate and is reaching out to Jewihs voters who don’t like the former president’s views on the Middle East, reports the Atlanta Jewish-Constitution.
SIGN UP FOR THE JTA DAILY BRIEFING