* Sue Fishkoff, JTA’s staff writer in the San Francisco Bay Area, is leaving the news agency to become the editor of j., the Jewish news weekly of Northern California, succeeding longtime editor and publisher Marc Klein. Nora Contini, j.’s associate publisher, will become publisher.
* Professor Suzanne Last Stone of Yeshiva University was appointed academic director of the Jewish People Policy Institute in Jerusalem. For the past six years, she served on the institute’s board of directors and professional guiding council.
* Joy Goldstein, a longtime Jewish communal fund-raiser, became the first female president of Gratz College.
* Marcie Natan, who had most recently served as chair of Hadassah College Jerusalem, became the 25th president of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America.
* Rachel Brodie, co-founder and executive director of Jewish Milestones in Berkeley, Calif., will fill the newly-created position of Chief Jewish Officer of the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco.