February 28, 2013 9:15pm
American Jewish organizations need to be more mindful of the cultural particularities of the Russian-speaking population if they are to be successful at engaging them, a Foundation for Jewish Camp official writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- NYT’s Rudoren announces departure from Jerusalem