April 26, 2010 11:17pm
For Jewish education to undergo a much-needed paradigm shift, we must talk to the teens themselves, the head of The Curriculum Initiative writes.
September 2, 2009 9:35pm
The overwhelming majority of Jewish children and families live in a multicultural world, and Jewish education needs to reflect that, writes the executive director of The Curriculum Initiative.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm