is JTA’s Associate Director of Outreach and Partnerships. Follow him on Twitter: @hypersem
January 6, 2014 11:32am
In garbage time, yarmulke-wearing Northwestern basketball player Aaron Liberman set two records — including one for the opposing Michigan Wolverines.
January 3, 2014 8:17am
The Atlantic revisits the controversy in Jordan surrounding a Muslim boy named Yitzhak Rabin, but Israel has also had a baby-naming brouhaha.
December 24, 2013 11:14am
Some anecdotes didn’t make JTA’s obituary of the Jewish leader and philanthropist.
December 19, 2013 5:07pm
Minnesota native and Jerusalem resident Yochanan Katz talks about snowboarding, lacrosse and seeking truth in religion.
December 10, 2013 9:36pm
With help from Facebook and Jewish geography, JTA tracks down a T-shirt spotted in Africa by NPR’s Planet Money.
December 5, 2013 5:16pm
A look back at Nelson Mandela’s relationship with Jews in South Africa and around the world.
December 5, 2013 3:08am
Jeremy Liss’ beatboxing performance at the Yale Law School Winter Recital prompts questions from JTA’s Adam Soclof.
December 2, 2013 11:34am
You don’t have to visit Alaska on Hanukkah to see an ice menorah.
November 20, 2013 11:11am
The first official music video for Bob Dylan’s “Like a Rolling Stone” is making the rounds on the internet. And Dylan’s endorsement is only half the reason why.
October 23, 2013 2:26pm
Boston Mayor Thomas Menino endorses the amalgamation of Hanukkah and Thanksgiving.
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Trump reportedly considering nixing anti-Semitism envoy as part of budget plan
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- 100 headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Bomb threats hit at least 21 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Republican Jews tap former Sen. Norm Coleman as chairman