October 28, 2009 7:30pm
A New York resident and an accomplice were indicted for allegedly agreeing to supply weapons to Hezbollah.
October 27, 2009 11:19pm
Americans continue to support Israel and are more concerned about preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear power, according to a new survey.
October 27, 2009 10:39pm
A possible contender for New York governor apologized for comparing an Orthodox Jewish lawmaker to the Antichrist.
October 27, 2009 6:33pm
A suburban New York resident removed a Nazi flag from outside his home after receiving flak from his neighbors and his mother.
October 21, 2009 10:00pm
With the weak economy forcing lifestyle changes large and small, one of the mainstays of American Jewish life — the bar-mitzvah party — is undergoing some recession-era adaptation.
October 13, 2009 8:07pm
Citizenship ceremonies for new Israeli immigrants will no longer be held at the Western Wall.
October 6, 2009 10:49pm
The founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation is suing a Dallas-based religious organization for praying for his demise.
October 6, 2009 7:17pm
A Palestinian Muslim instructor fired from a Chicago college sued for discrimination.
September 30, 2009 10:52pm
Authorities are investigating two anti-Semitic attacks that occurred in the same New Jersey county.
September 30, 2009 7:22pm
Markers intended to be erected for the unmarked graves of 266 indigent Jews were delivered to a New York cemetery.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Israeli army goes to war against smoking
- Trump says US cannot ‘abide’ Iran nuclear deal, ignores Israeli-Palestinian peace in UN speech
- Neo-Nazi group marches through Swedish city in run-up to planned Yom Kippur demonstration
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes