December 31, 2009 8:20pm
A program director at the Jim Joseph Foundation says that what social entrepreneurs need most from the philanthropic world is funders who act like venture capitalists.
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- Ivanka Trump visits Berlin Holocaust memorial
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like