is the CEO & Executive Editor of JTA and its parent company, 70 Faces Media.
November 10, 2015 10:47am
Daryl Messinger was installed this week as the first woman to hold the movement’s top lay leadership post.
November 10, 2015 7:48am
Jerry Silverman told Jewish Federations of North America leaders to focus on welcoming people in, not drawing red lines to define who is out.
November 8, 2015 12:07am
The vice president was cheered for his criticism of settlements, but received even stronger applause for pledging to strengthen Israel’s security and fight delegitimization of the Jewish state.
November 7, 2015 11:05pm
It looks like Baratz’s apology and the prime minister’s criticism is not enough to satisfy the Obama administration.
October 29, 2015 1:29pm
An ancient Midrash offers a clear answer to the question that broke the Internet last week.
September 11, 2015 12:10pm
JTA Executive Editor Ami Eden says the latest American Jewish Committee poll gives Jewish GOPers reasons to smile, but they shouldn’t get their hopes up.
August 7, 2015 4:50pm
The Forward’s genius decision to publish a column by the other Dennis Ross.
August 6, 2015 10:04pm
Both are seen as influential because of their pro-Israel credentials.
August 1, 2015 10:06pm
Israeli President Reuven Rivlin warned against a wave of hatred “spreading throughout the land.”
July 30, 2015 11:57am
United against the deal, the Republican presidential candidates are sparring over how far is too far in criticizing it.
- Jewish cancer patient finds bone marrow donor following worldwide search, Kim Kardashian’s pitch
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- NYPD sees ‘huge spike’ in hate crimes post-election — Jews targeted most
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Far-right candidate Norbert Hofer loses Austrian presidential bid
- Online petition calls on Trump to move US Embassy to Jerusalem
- Shimon Peres’ son, granddaughter to light Hanukkah candles at White House