is the CEO & Executive Editor of JTA and its parent company, 70 Faces Media.
November 23, 2015 10:39am
The Zionist Organization of America’s annual dinner also featured calls for tough action against Palestinian incitement and terrorism, high praise for Sheldon Adelson and criticisms of the Obama administration.
November 10, 2015 10:47am
Daryl Messinger was installed this week as the first woman to hold the movement’s top lay leadership post.
November 10, 2015 7:48am
Jerry Silverman told Jewish Federations of North America leaders to focus on welcoming people in, not drawing red lines to define who is out.
November 8, 2015 12:07am
The vice president was cheered for his criticism of settlements, but received even stronger applause for pledging to strengthen Israel’s security and fight delegitimization of the Jewish state.
November 7, 2015 11:05pm
It looks like Baratz’s apology and the prime minister’s criticism is not enough to satisfy the Obama administration.
October 29, 2015 1:29pm
An ancient Midrash offers a clear answer to the question that broke the Internet last week.
September 11, 2015 12:10pm
JTA Executive Editor Ami Eden says the latest American Jewish Committee poll gives Jewish GOPers reasons to smile, but they shouldn’t get their hopes up.
August 7, 2015 4:50pm
The Forward’s genius decision to publish a column by the other Dennis Ross.
August 6, 2015 10:04pm
Both are seen as influential because of their pro-Israel credentials.
August 1, 2015 10:06pm
Israeli President Reuven Rivlin warned against a wave of hatred “spreading throughout the land.”
- Muslim civil rights group offers $5,000 reward for information on JCC bomb threats
- Leah Adler, mother of Steven Spielberg and popular restaurateur, dies at 97
- Author JK Rowling helps boost Muslim campaign to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
- NJ yeshiva alumni, former staff implore graduate Jared Kushner to help halt refugee ban
- After much prodding, Trump condemns anti-Semitism
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- Jewish groups seek action from Trump to match his words on anti-Semitism
- Pence visits vandalized cemetery, condemns threats to JCCs
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- Jewish governor of Missouri, Muslim activists pitching in to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
AnalysisTrump, the Jews and the political weaponization of anti-Semitism