is the CEO & Executive Editor of JTA and its parent company, 70 Faces Media.
September 11, 2015 12:10pm
JTA Executive Editor Ami Eden says the latest American Jewish Committee poll gives Jewish GOPers reasons to smile, but they shouldn’t get their hopes up.
August 7, 2015 4:50pm
The Forward’s genius decision to publish a column by the other Dennis Ross.
August 6, 2015 10:04pm
Both are seen as influential because of their pro-Israel credentials.
August 1, 2015 10:06pm
Israeli President Reuven Rivlin warned against a wave of hatred “spreading throughout the land.”
July 30, 2015 11:57am
United against the deal, the Republican presidential candidates are sparring over how far is too far in criticizing it.
July 16, 2015 11:24am
Netanyahu may be guilty of armchair psychology, but the president has done some mind reading of his own.
July 14, 2015 4:32pm
The raging debate over Iran’s pursuit of nuclear weapons is obscuring the more pressing question of whether the spoils of this deal will end up fueling Iranian aggression.
March 4, 2015 8:17am
In the end, did the Obama administration ensure Netanyahu a big audience?
December 30, 2014 12:59pm
An end-of-the-year message from JTA’s CEO and editor in chief, Ami Eden.
November 26, 2014 12:06pm
It was a big Jewish week for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. The Republican presidential hopeful headlined the annual ZOA dinner and, while in New York, held private meetings with Jewish machers.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Rock legend Phil Lesh gathers musician friends for a Grateful Dead Passover
- As Jews flee Belgium, a seder marks a family exodus
- Actress Lea Michele discovers her Greek-Jewish roots
- Ex-mayor of London suspended from Labour for saying Hitler was Zionist
- Sides swap character attacks in trial over Bay Area’s Koret Foundation
- Palestinians riot as Jewish worshippers visit Joseph’s Tomb
- Bernie Sanders to lay off ‘hundreds’ of staffers
- Donald Trump: Obama is no friend of Israel
- After weeks of brickbats, Bernie Sanders offers Hillary Clinton a bouquet
- Establishment candidates win Dem Senate nods in Md., Pa.
- Trump sweeps 5 states, Clinton wins 4
- In Nevada, an open House seat, a Jewish front-runner and a Muslim candidate who feels dissed by his party