September 8, 2005 9:00am
In Baton Rouge, community members try to cope with the influx of New Orleans Jews fleeing that city’s devastation.
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Israel to send search-and-rescue team to Mexico in wake of severe earthquake
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina