September 8, 2005 9:00am
In Baton Rouge, community members try to cope with the influx of New Orleans Jews fleeing that city’s devastation.
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- Prominent Connecticut rabbi charged with sexual assault of a former student
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
- The summer that Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill took over mainstream comedy
- Larry David and Bernie Sanders are cousins, naturally