July 8, 2012 8:44pm
After the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling, Jewish groups must continue to speak out on behalf of health care, writes the CEO of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage
- Global event held in Buenos Aires for LGBT Jews
- ‘Birthright for moms’ brings nearly 1,000 Jewish dads to Israel
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water