June 25, 2012 6:08pm
Hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons has called for a truce with Abraham Foxman, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League.
June 20, 2012 6:49pm
Female Reform rabbis are paid less than their male counterparts, according to a new study by the Central Conference of American Rabbis.
June 12, 2012 7:34pm
The Ruderman Family Foundation announced its 10 inaugural Ruderman Prize in Disability winners for fostering full inclusion of those with disabilities in the Jewish community.
June 11, 2012 8:11pm
The father of Toulouse killer Mohammed Merah reportedly is suing police for allegedly murdering his son.
June 11, 2012 8:09pm
Actor David Arquette had a spontaneous bar mitzvah at the Western Wall while in Israel filming his new show for the Travel Channel.
May 31, 2012 10:26am
New satellite images show possible recent nuclear activity at the Parchin facility in Iran as well as attempts to hide evidence of past activity.
May 29, 2012 3:40pm
One of Britain’s leading exam boards is facing criticism for asking high school students to explain why there is prejudice against Jews.
May 23, 2012 7:50pm
Belgium’s health minister said she was “profoundly troubled” by the behavior of her Israeli counterpart, Yaakov Litzman, after the haredi Orthodox minister refused to shake her hand at a conference.
May 23, 2012 4:38pm
Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon has created a one-minute video in the campaign to have the Munich 11 remembered at this summer’s Olympic Games in London.
May 23, 2012 2:45pm
Israeli Tom Peled, a year after cancer claimed his father, will cycle 3,000 miles across the United States to raise money for his Bike for the Fight to support cancer research in Israel.
- Over 600 rabbis, cantors sign pledge to hold Trump administration accountable for human rights
- Trump’s defense pick is dividing right-wing pro-Israel groups
- Students at Toronto university walk out on vote to mark Holocaust Education Week
- Breitbart’s Jerusalem chief explains site’s ‘nationalist’ appeal
- ADL chief sees ‘organized’ campaign to discredit group
- Treasury pick Steven Mnuchin was mentored by two of Trump’s ‘global’ villains