December 5, 2012 9:27pm
Parents and Jewish schools must shape up in encouraging children to eat better and exercise more, writes a graduate student in public health.
- Allies could have saved 4 million Jews, Netanyahu says at Holocaust remembrance ceremony
- French Jews worried over Marine Le Pen’s success in presidential vote’s 1st round
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Ivanka Trump visits Berlin Holocaust memorial
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism