March 30, 2011 11:00pm
Several JCCs have been loudly criticized recently for presenting art pieces that are unflattering to Israel, but the inclusivity of Jewish Community Centers over the years has made them the perfect place for the entire community to gather and celebrate, learn, argue and, more than sometimes, disagree, writes JCC Association head Allan Finkelstein.
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Jewish groups plan pro-, anti-Trump Shabbat activities in Washington
- Trump: If Jared Kushner can’t broker Middle East peace, nobody can
- Male circumcision helps prevent all HIV variants, researchers find
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party