May 11, 2004 9:00am
A 17-year-old Israeli teen and his physics experiment stand out at an international science competition where the young scientist is representing the Jewish state.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit