January 21, 2014 11:30am
A small number of Modern Language Association members were able to promote an academic boycott of Israel at the group’s recent conference only because of a general lack of awareness by the broader membership, an Anti-Defamation League official writes.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- Netanyahu says Western Wall compromise is ‘going to take time’
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser