February 27, 2013 10:37pm
The Israel and BDS debate needs more candor, more argument and more exposure. Brooklyn College only got it half right, writes a Brooklyn rabbi.
April 29, 2009 10:40pm
A leader in outreach says if Birthright Israel wants participants to become active in Jewish life, then the organization should share its alumni list with synagogues and other local institutions.
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Austrian woman convicted under law that makes Holocaust denial illegal
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau