December 19, 2013 1:37pm
With divorce muddling the prenuptial plans on child raising and holidays, a Jewish mom has some decisions to make.
October 10, 2013 1:09pm
The Jewish people, who tend to apply ritual to almost every aspect of life, perhaps should prescribe a set of shiva-like rituals for divorce, a marketing and communications professional writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament