December 19, 2013 1:37pm
With divorce muddling the prenuptial plans on child raising and holidays, a Jewish mom has some decisions to make.
October 10, 2013 1:09pm
The Jewish people, who tend to apply ritual to almost every aspect of life, perhaps should prescribe a set of shiva-like rituals for divorce, a marketing and communications professional writes.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Israeli army goes to war against smoking
- Trump says US cannot ‘abide’ Iran nuclear deal, ignores Israeli-Palestinian peace in UN speech
- Neo-Nazi group marches through Swedish city in run-up to planned Yom Kippur demonstration
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes