December 19, 2013 1:37pm
With divorce muddling the prenuptial plans on child raising and holidays, a Jewish mom has some decisions to make.
October 10, 2013 1:09pm
The Jewish people, who tend to apply ritual to almost every aspect of life, perhaps should prescribe a set of shiva-like rituals for divorce, a marketing and communications professional writes.
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism
- Marine Le Pen: Ban halal and all ritual slaughter
- Trump mourns Jewish Holocaust victims, vows to fight anti-Semitism in speech to Jewish group
- Bernie Sanders, pressed on Jon Ossoff, says it’s ‘imperative’ that Dems win Georgia seat