December 19, 2013 1:37pm
With divorce muddling the prenuptial plans on child raising and holidays, a Jewish mom has some decisions to make.
October 10, 2013 1:09pm
The Jewish people, who tend to apply ritual to almost every aspect of life, perhaps should prescribe a set of shiva-like rituals for divorce, a marketing and communications professional writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews