October 3, 2012 4:35pm
The director of the social justice movement Uri L’Tzedek director explains his participation in the food stamp challenge and how it shaped his understanding of the Jewish responsibility to feed the hungry.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Reform movement opposes David Friedman as US envoy to Israel