May 17, 2015 6:25am
“Overt expressions of nationalism” were banned from the Vancouver Queer Film Festival after an advertisement featuring an Israeli flag prompted accusations of “pink washing.”
February 1, 2015 7:08am
The student senate’s nonbinding resolution was passed a couple of days before the two swastikas were spray-painted on Alpha Epsilon Pi’s off-campus house.
November 24, 2014 12:49pm
Speaking from Iraq, Gillian Rosenberg told Israel Radio that she was training with the Kurdish YPG with plans to fight in Syria.
November 12, 2014 7:07am
The Canadian coach, a Holocaust denier, insists he never mentioned his Nazi sympathies to his players, who were in grades 6 to 9.
June 5, 2014 3:14pm
A Jewish UCLA student active in Israel advocacy is expected to be named to the University of California Board of Regents following his nomination by a special committee.
June 5, 2014 5:56am
The University of California, Santa Cruz student government passed a resolution calling for divestment from companies that do business with the Israeli military.
May 2, 2014 12:54pm
Winnipeg’s leading synagogue withdrew an invitation for the University of Manitoba’s president to address its Yom Hashoah interfaith service following anti-Israel events on the university campus, the National Post reported.
April 8, 2014 6:40am
The student union at Ryerson University in Toronto voted to join the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement aimed at Israel.
March 4, 2014 5:21am
Students at the University of Windsor in Ontario passed a referendum supporting the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement targeting Israel.
February 26, 2014 10:42am
The UCLA student council rejected a resolution calling for divestment from five American companies that are accused of abusing Palestinian human rights.
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- Trump appointees’ statements could signal he won’t scrap Iran deal
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- White House: Trump administration in ‘beginning stages’ of discussing embassy move