December 8, 2009 1:49am
The director of The Shalom Center implores grassroots action on healing the climate crisis using Seven Principles that should underlie Jewish and interfaith efforts to shape U.S. and world policy.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion