December 8, 2009 1:49am
The director of The Shalom Center implores grassroots action on healing the climate crisis using Seven Principles that should underlie Jewish and interfaith efforts to shape U.S. and world policy.
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- Tehran Holocaust refugees generating new interest amid global migrant crisis
- Report: Brussels airport suicide bombers targeted Jews and US travelers
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’