December 17, 2008 1:00am
Israel must enact reforms to bring stability back to a political system that has become highly unstable and hostage to sectarian interests, writes the president of the Israel Democracy Institute.
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’
- Israel gave Trump the royal treatment he longs for back home