May 7, 2009 11:17pm
Nearly a year after the small Jewish community in Tajikistan had its synagogue demolished to make way for a new presidential palace, the community got a new one.
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Herzog confirms unity talks followed secret meeting on regional peace initiative
- Tennessee prison inmate sues for better kosher food