May 7, 2009 11:17pm
Nearly a year after the small Jewish community in Tajikistan had its synagogue demolished to make way for a new presidential palace, the community got a new one.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter