April 23, 2014 12:58pm
Learning about the Shoah is an important aspect of Jewish identity, writes Avner Shalev, chairman of Yad Vashem.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- Chief Rabbinate telling more and more Israelis they aren’t Jews
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter