April 10, 2012 7:31pm
Maryland lawmakers unanimously passed an Iran trade sanctions bill.
April 12, 2011 10:19pm
Maryland’s state pension system has added 19 international companies in which it can no longer buy securities funds because they have businesses operating in Iran and Sudan.
February 17, 2011 10:48pm
Maryland legislators introduced a bill requiring recipients of state contracts to fully disclose their ties to any operation responsible for transporting people to Nazi concentration camps.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive