April 10, 2012 7:31pm
Maryland lawmakers unanimously passed an Iran trade sanctions bill.
April 12, 2011 10:19pm
Maryland’s state pension system has added 19 international companies in which it can no longer buy securities funds because they have businesses operating in Iran and Sudan.
February 17, 2011 10:48pm
Maryland legislators introduced a bill requiring recipients of state contracts to fully disclose their ties to any operation responsible for transporting people to Nazi concentration camps.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment