March 22, 2013 6:06pm
An Abu Dhabi judge dismissed charges against Cyril Karabus, a Jewish doctor who had been detained in the United Arab Emirates in connection with a patient’s death.
- Irish university cancels conference questioning Israel’s legitimacy
- Israelis rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with Women’s March
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’