May 10, 2013 1:16pm
Shifting demographics and a challenging economic environment have led synagogues to merge, and in the process consider remedies that previously were unthinkable.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.