November 18, 2013 3:32pm
Dance parties in the German capital aim to show the world that Iranians and Israelis need not be enemies.
February 22, 2012 6:57pm
Israeli volunteers are bringing their hard-earned experience treating victims of trauma to areas devastated by last year’s Japanese tsunami.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- Why Jews from Libya are worried about the fate of the country’s Jewish artifacts
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- A new play tells the story of mikvah-peeping rabbi Barry Freundel