August 8, 2012 9:00pm
It’s a mistake to think of the Israeli left as stuck in the 1990s, and older intellectuals should not be as the source of its ideas today, writes a Mideast blogger and university educator.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah
- Amy Schumer says she’s a ‘great choice’ to portray Barbie, slams critics