April 10, 2012 4:53pm
For one Czech Jewish family that survived the Holocaust by hiding in the forest, love was a double-edged sword, saving them before leaving them at the brink of death. An American high school teacher has helped erect a permanent monument to their memory.
- Over 600 rabbis, cantors sign pledge to hold Trump administration accountable for human rights
- Trump’s defense pick is dividing right-wing pro-Israel groups
- Students at Toronto university walk out on vote to mark Holocaust Education Week
- Breitbart’s Jerusalem chief explains site’s ‘nationalist’ appeal
- ADL chief sees ‘organized’ campaign to discredit group
- Treasury pick Steven Mnuchin was mentored by two of Trump’s ‘global’ villains