April 25, 2012 6:58pm
Israel has an urgent need to “restart” the concept of education, to re-examine the connection between scholastic scores and the school culture, writes the former director of the Yemin Orde Youth Village.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Jewish Democratic activist resigns from Maryland golf club over Obama membership debate