April 25, 2012 6:58pm
Israel has an urgent need to “restart” the concept of education, to re-examine the connection between scholastic scores and the school culture, writes the former director of the Yemin Orde Youth Village.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser