April 25, 2012 6:58pm
Israel has an urgent need to “restart” the concept of education, to re-examine the connection between scholastic scores and the school culture, writes the former director of the Yemin Orde Youth Village.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah