June 19, 2014 4:07pm
Israel’s newly elected president maligned Reform Judaism after a 1989 visit to a New Jersey synagogue, but hopefully he has learned better since then, Rabbi Charles A. Kroloff writes.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition
- California man sentenced to life in prison for killing Jewish doctor he blamed for botched surgery