June 19, 2014 4:07pm
Israel’s newly elected president maligned Reform Judaism after a 1989 visit to a New Jersey synagogue, but hopefully he has learned better since then, Rabbi Charles A. Kroloff writes.
- Allies could have saved 4 million Jews, Netanyahu says at Holocaust remembrance ceremony
- French Jews worried over Marine Le Pen’s success in presidential vote’s 1st round
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Ivanka Trump visits Berlin Holocaust memorial
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism