October 5, 2008 9:00am
Acts of torture on prisoners at Guantanamo and elsewhere requires that we engage in a searching self-examination, especially during the High Holidays season, a Washington rabbi says.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Congress authorizes anti-missile programs for Israel worth $600 million