September 8, 2012 6:58pm
For many American Jews, the High Holidays mean struggling with the demands of the American workplace or school and their Jewish observance.
August 28, 2012 7:51pm
French prosecutors have opened a murder inquiry into the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.
August 27, 2012 3:49pm
San Diego-based Qualcomm Inc. acquired the Israeli chip manufacturer start-up DesignArt Networks for more than $150 million.
August 26, 2012 7:59pm
Seven years after being devastated by hurricane Katrina, Modern Orthodox Congregation Beth Israel will move into its new home next to the Reform congregation that had provided space and now will share with it a new playground.
August 23, 2012 8:14pm
More than 150,000 applications have been submitted for restitution of Jewish owned property lost during the Holocaust.
August 23, 2012 9:35am
Jill Abramson, the executive editor of The New York Times and first woman to lead the paper, was named the fifth most powerful woman in the world by Forbes magazine.
August 21, 2012 7:14pm
U.S. authorities announced the seizure of $150 million allegedly linked to a money-laundering scheme by the Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah.
August 21, 2012 6:32pm
The Hadassah Foundation awards 13 mini-grants to organizations serving Jewish young people in 11 states.
August 20, 2012 4:48pm
A white supremacist couple accused of four West Coast murders, including one because a name sounded Jewish, were indicted on federal racketeering charges.
August 17, 2012 4:13pm
A jailed sex offender in Ireland has brought a High Court challenge against prison authorities to compel them to meet his kosher dietary needs.
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct