June 26, 2012 2:42pm
Hazon bike ride’s main thrust on food systems and sustainable farming is part of a growing Jewish effort to focus on food justice.
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris
- Oscars 2017: 7 unexpected Jewish facts
- Near San Francisco, Karaite Jews keep an ancient movement alive