June 21, 2012 5:24pm
Swastikas will be celebrated in cities throughout the United States and around the world.
June 20, 2012 7:42pm
Guma Aguiar, a Florida businessman and philanthropist who has given millions to Jewish nonprofit organizations, is missing.
June 20, 2012 3:40pm
A Hebrew-language charter school approved for the Harlem neighborhood of New York is scheduled to open in the fall of 2013.
June 19, 2012 8:08pm
McDonald’s Israel said it will find replacements for 800 workers in response to the Israeli government enforcing a law barring young Jews from working on the Sabbath.
June 19, 2012 6:56pm
Maurice Levy, the Jewish CEO of Publicis, is bringing the French advertising firm into the Palestinian and Israeli communications markets.
- Saban says Keith Ellison’s DNC win would bring ‘disaster’ to relationship between Jews and Dems
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- NYPD sees ‘huge spike’ in hate crimes post-election — Jews targeted most
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Christian-funded philanthropy claims a fifth of Jewish immigration in ’16, irking main aliyah body
- House introduces version of Senate bill targeting campus anti-Semitism
- At Northwestern, man reportedly does Nazi salute after confirming passer-by is Jewish