December 5, 2012 7:46pm
An activist in the Soviet Jewry movement, now a member of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial and Museum Council, is hoping that young adults will rise up and unify around any of today’s potential causes as they did in the 1960s and 1970s.
October 14, 2009 11:49pm
President Obama must recognize that the seat of government for Israel is in Jerusalem and the seat of government for the Palestinians is in Ramallah — and announce that he is placing American diplomats at offices in both those cities and only those cities — writes one-time presidential appointee Cheryl Halpern.
July 9, 2009 10:43pm
Those who promote the moral equivalence of the Holocaust and the plight of the Palestinians are engaging in an unconscionable revision of history, says one-time presidential appointee Cheryl Halpern.
- Could Gal Gadot become the biggest Israeli superstar ever?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reportedly failed to disclose multimillion-dollar art collection
- This brave Jewish soldier saved an American battalion during WWI
- Scuffle erupts at rally against CUNY’s hosting of BDS promoter Linda Sarsour
- Kushner reportedly encouraged to step aside as FBI investigates Russia contacts
OpinionShavuot is about breaking the tablets, and putting them back together
- Jewish, Muslim Manchester mourners have been friends for 10 years
- Portland man charged with light rail murder was known white supremacist
- Palestinian hunger strikers end fast after compromise on family visits
- Among Lithuania’s Jews, a fight for communal control takes a nasty ethnic turn
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel