December 5, 2012 7:46pm
An activist in the Soviet Jewry movement, now a member of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial and Museum Council, is hoping that young adults will rise up and unify around any of today’s potential causes as they did in the 1960s and 1970s.
October 14, 2009 11:49pm
President Obama must recognize that the seat of government for Israel is in Jerusalem and the seat of government for the Palestinians is in Ramallah — and announce that he is placing American diplomats at offices in both those cities and only those cities — writes one-time presidential appointee Cheryl Halpern.
July 9, 2009 10:43pm
Those who promote the moral equivalence of the Holocaust and the plight of the Palestinians are engaging in an unconscionable revision of history, says one-time presidential appointee Cheryl Halpern.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter