May 22, 2007 9:00am
Alan Solomont, a longtime leader in Jewish philanthropic and Democratic political circles, is backing Sen. Barack Obama despite his longstanding ties to the Clintons.
- Over 600 rabbis, cantors sign pledge to hold Trump administration accountable for human rights
- Trump’s defense pick is dividing right-wing pro-Israel groups
- Students at Toronto university walk out on vote to mark Holocaust Education Week
- Breitbart’s Jerusalem chief explains site’s ‘nationalist’ appeal
- ADL chief sees ‘organized’ campaign to discredit group
- Treasury pick Steven Mnuchin was mentored by two of Trump’s ‘global’ villains