May 22, 2007 9:00am
Alan Solomont, a longtime leader in Jewish philanthropic and Democratic political circles, is backing Sen. Barack Obama despite his longstanding ties to the Clintons.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- 5 ways to celebrate Shavuot — without (necessarily) studying Torah
- Stephen Miller is reportedly writing Trump’s speech on Islam. Here’s why that’s turning some heads.
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- I may have ‘horsed around’ in Nazi camp in my youth, Bulgarian deputy PM said