July 19, 2012 9:19pm
Bulgaria’s once-placid Jewish community is tightening security after the deadly attack in the coastal city of Burgas on a bus carrying Israeli tourists.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel