December 8, 2011 3:24pm
Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman described Russia’s controversial legislative elections as democratically sound.
December 7, 2011 3:06pm
Birth rates among Israel’s Jews are on the rise compared with those of Arab citizens, population data reveal.
December 7, 2011 3:04pm
The IDF chief of staff apologized for joking about boycotts by some religious soldiers of female entertainment troupes.
December 7, 2011 2:56pm
Three Israeli soldiers are under arrest in connection with the vandalism of military and Palestinian property in what is being called a price-tag attack.
December 7, 2011 2:49pm
Israel’s Air Force killed a Palestinian gunman in Gaza.
December 7, 2011 2:43pm
Still pleading innocent, former Israeli President Moshe Katsav began his seven-year prison term for rape.
December 1, 2011 8:59pm
Former Mossad director Meir Dagan played down the controversy around Israel’s alleged assassination of a Hamas commander in Dubai.
December 1, 2011 7:41pm
Ukrainian Jewish immigrants helped found Israel and make it flourish, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.
December 1, 2011 4:20pm
Gilad Shalit has recovered from the physical ordeal of his Gaza captivity, his grandfather said.
December 1, 2011 3:37pm
The Arab League stepped up sanctions against Syria over its violent suppression of a popular revolt.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Russia to return Israeli tank captured by Syria in 1982
- Historic Jewish wedding in Turkey triggers hate speech online
- Vandalism at 3 New England synagogues aims to intimidate community, ADL regional leader says
- CRIF’s new president: French Jews’ situation worst since 1945
- Argentine ex-minister’s Iran tape admitted as evidence of alleged treason
- Ohio Israeli eatery to close following February machete attack
- Bernie Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
- Donald Trump: Debating trailing Bernie Sanders would be ‘inappropriate’
- NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets
- Donald Trump says he would debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Bernie Sanders expects ‘consensus’ on Palestinian rights at Democratic convention
- Democrats said to be debating ouster of Wasserman Schultz as party chair