December 8, 2011 3:24pm
Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman described Russia’s controversial legislative elections as democratically sound.
December 7, 2011 3:06pm
Birth rates among Israel’s Jews are on the rise compared with those of Arab citizens, population data reveal.
December 7, 2011 3:04pm
The IDF chief of staff apologized for joking about boycotts by some religious soldiers of female entertainment troupes.
December 7, 2011 2:56pm
Three Israeli soldiers are under arrest in connection with the vandalism of military and Palestinian property in what is being called a price-tag attack.
December 7, 2011 2:49pm
Israel’s Air Force killed a Palestinian gunman in Gaza.
December 7, 2011 2:43pm
Still pleading innocent, former Israeli President Moshe Katsav began his seven-year prison term for rape.
December 1, 2011 8:59pm
Former Mossad director Meir Dagan played down the controversy around Israel’s alleged assassination of a Hamas commander in Dubai.
December 1, 2011 7:41pm
Ukrainian Jewish immigrants helped found Israel and make it flourish, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.
December 1, 2011 4:20pm
Gilad Shalit has recovered from the physical ordeal of his Gaza captivity, his grandfather said.
December 1, 2011 3:37pm
The Arab League stepped up sanctions against Syria over its violent suppression of a popular revolt.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- Terror attack that killed 3 incited by ‘wild hatred,’ Netanyahu says
- Pope Beatifies Controversial Wartime Croatian Archbishop
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Israeli Embassy guard in Jordan kills assailant, bystander after being stabbed with screwdriver
- ‘Wonder Woman II’ in the works, Warner Bros. announces
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- Netanyahu does ‘not have a plan for peace,’ Gillibrand says