February 26, 2015 1:25pm
Two leaders of the progressive Zionist group Ameinu write that the Israeli prime minister’s insistence on addressing Congress is an attempt to gain an edge in upcoming Israeli elections.
June 3, 2009 9:20pm
The United States must insist that Israel freeze all settlement building, author and activist Dan Fleshler says, but he’s hoping it won’t take “tough love” because of the hurt it would cause.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- American Airlines to cancel flights to Israel
- Natalie Portman says Jewish community is too focused on the Holocaust
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- The Reform movement’s new holiday prayer book is radically inclusive
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew