February 26, 2015 1:25pm
Two leaders of the progressive Zionist group Ameinu write that the Israeli prime minister’s insistence on addressing Congress is an attempt to gain an edge in upcoming Israeli elections.
June 3, 2009 9:20pm
The United States must insist that Israel freeze all settlement building, author and activist Dan Fleshler says, but he’s hoping it won’t take “tough love” because of the hurt it would cause.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah