is a former national editor of the Australian Jewish News. He currently writes for Haaretz as well as The Jewish Chronicle in Britain. He is also a TV producer and writer for an independent TV production company.
December 9, 2013 6:29am
Australian police questioned the former principal of a Jewish boys’ school in Melbourne over allegations of decades-old child sex abuse.
December 3, 2013 6:39am
An alleged perpetrator of a brutal anti-Semitic attack in suburban Sydney pleaded not guilty.
November 25, 2013 5:46am
Australia’s new government has shifted its voting pattern at the United Nations, saying it was refusing to support what it considered one-sided anti-Israel resolutions.
November 14, 2013 6:35am
Three more people have alleged they were victims of child sexual abuse in Melbourne as the scandal that has embroiled the Jewish community since 2011 continues to deepen.
November 12, 2013 5:17pm
A fourth man has been charged over an alleged anti-Semitic attack on five religious Jews in Sydney.
November 5, 2013 5:38am
An Australian-born man who resides in the United States was charged with two counts of indecent assault against two children at a Sydney Chabad center in the 1980s.
November 1, 2013 6:54am
An Israel-based group launched legal action against an Australian academic whom it claims breached racial vilification laws by boycotting Israeli academics.
October 30, 2013 7:18am
A Chabad rabbi in Melbourne involved in a long-running turf war was stripped of his official endorsement.
October 27, 2013 6:13am
Five Jews were hospitalized after being beaten in what was described by an Australian Jewish leader as the worst incident of anti-Semitic violence in Sydney in many years.
October 24, 2013 6:20am
Australian Jewish groups are providing shelter, meals and psychological counseling for victims of the wild bushfires ravaging Australia.
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Borough Park man indicted in prostitute scheme to intimidate abuse victim
- This US preschool is so Israeli it may as well be Tel Aviv
- DC ‘power synagogue’ hires co-senior rabbis
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian immigrant who lied about her terror conviction in Israel, deported to Jordan
- Germany adopts international definition of anti-Semitism
- In unusual move, 7 Jewish senators urge Netanyahu to protect pluralism in Israel