February 17, 2012 7:45pm
The Presbyterian Church USA moved a step closer to divesting from three multinational companies that do business in Israel and the West Bank.
February 17, 2012 6:36pm
With new studies suggesting that the Jewish camp experience is a key component in boosting Jewish identity, it shouldn’t be considered expendable, say champions of camp.
February 2, 2012 7:00pm
The Oakland, Calif., chapter of the Occupy movement overwhelmingly endorsed a proposal in support of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.
January 4, 2012 6:23pm
Three television networks are attempting to succeed where others have failed: creating Jewish television channels.
January 3, 2012 8:02pm
A white supremacist arrested after informing his wife that he planned to kill Jews and blacks may have targeted Anti-Defamation League leader Abraham Foxman, the FBI said.
January 3, 2012 4:23pm
A Jewish retirement community in Ohio has opened what it is calling the state’s first shelter for abused elderly.
December 30, 2011 3:22pm
An Israeli airstrike against a group attempting to fire rockets into Israel killed a leader of the al-Qaida-affiliated Army of Islam.
December 29, 2011 3:54pm
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced that he will tour four Latin American nations in January.
December 16, 2011 6:06pm
Basically, yes. My former boss Marc Tracy, award-winning dean of The Scroll and friend of the Telegraph, thinks Jews should steer their sleighs clear of Christmas. “As far as celebrating Christmas religiously, or singing carols on that day with your family, or even, yes, having a tree in the home, well—and I hate to condescend…
December 15, 2011 8:03pm
Joe Simon, the co-creator of Captain America and a leading figure during the golden age of comic books, has died at 98.
- Gal Gadot’s husband went viral on Instagram because of this T-shirt
- Otto Warmbier, American student detained in North Korea, dies
- Otto Warmbier’s family hid his Jewishness to aid negotiations with North Korea
- Jon Ossoff’s secret weapon in tight Georgia race: Jewish moms and daughters
SponsoredAfter realizing 45-year dream of aliyah, couple is surprised by what they find
Analysis‘Jewish spouses matter,’ says a new study. And the intermarriage debate escalates.
- Ahead of Jared Kushner’s visit, Netanyahu struggles to enact West Bank compromises for peace
- Rep. Jacky Rosen, Nevada Democrat, reportedly eyeing Senate seat
- Immigrant advocate David Lubell awarded $100,000 Charles Bronfman Prize
- Ehud Olmert suffers suspected heart attack in prison
- Airline cannot ask women to move seats for haredi Orthodox men, Israeli judge rules