October 11, 2011 5:50pm
From progressive activists who seek to conflate the Occupy Wall Street protesters’ aspirations with Jewish values to Chabadniks looking to have Jews perform mitzvahs, the Wall Street protests are becoming a fulcrum of Jewish ferment.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit