October 11, 2011 5:50pm
From progressive activists who seek to conflate the Occupy Wall Street protesters’ aspirations with Jewish values to Chabadniks looking to have Jews perform mitzvahs, the Wall Street protests are becoming a fulcrum of Jewish ferment.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments