October 11, 2011 5:50pm
From progressive activists who seek to conflate the Occupy Wall Street protesters’ aspirations with Jewish values to Chabadniks looking to have Jews perform mitzvahs, the Wall Street protests are becoming a fulcrum of Jewish ferment.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament