December 7, 2011 9:08pm
Hamas is reportedly thinning its ranks in Damascus as pan-Arab pressure builds on the Syrian regime.
July 27, 2011 7:13pm
Israel’s top court rejected a last-ditch bid by veterans of the Jenin offensive to sue a film that they say slanders the military.
July 27, 2011 7:11pm
Four Israeli soldiers are on trial for abandoning their surveillance posts.
July 27, 2011 2:32pm
Israel relocated a vulnerable road outside the Gaza Strip to protect motorists from Palestinian gun and rocket fire.
July 27, 2011 2:25pm
Palestinians are ready for statehood but prevented by the deadlock in peacemaking with Israel, the United Nations’ special Middle East envoy said.
July 26, 2011 5:56pm
The outgoing U.S. military chief voiced confidence in the survival of Israeli-Turkish ties.
July 26, 2011 1:54pm
Israel denied a report that it may declare void the Oslo Accords with the Palestinians.
July 26, 2011 1:52pm
Norway’s ambassador to Israel drew distinctions between the Oslo and Utoya massacres and Palestinian terrorism.
July 26, 2011 1:47pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu unveiled sweeping housing reforms in Israel.
July 26, 2011 1:43pm
Hamas published operational details about its abduction of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Theo Epstein vs. Mike Chernoff: The Jewish minds behind the Cubs and the Indians
- Trump supporter and radio host: Rahm Emanuel part of ‘Jewish mafia’ that controls US
- Cubs vs. Indians: Which team is more Jewish?
- Why Ari Shavit’s fall from grace stings for so many American Jews
- A Brooklyn judge becomes America’s first Hasidic woman to serve in public office
- Trump Israel adviser denies anti-Semitic sentiment among supporters
- Spain’s Jewish ‘ghost towns’ seek a boost from living Jews
- Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
- Second UNESCO committee passes resolution ignoring Jewish ties to Temple Mount
- Israel Police recommend lifting ban on lawmakers’ visits to Temple Mount
- Israeli journalist Ari Shavit apologizes for ‘misunderstanding’ in response to reporter’s sexual assault account
- Latest Clinton email twist involves Anthony Weiner
- One Jew, One Vote: Jeff Bookman, 65
- Ivanka Trump says her father will move US embassy to Jerusalem ‘100 percent’ if elected
- Among Cleveland’s Orthodox voters, reluctance reigns
- One Jew, One Vote: Hildee Weiss, 48
- Curt Schilling calls Jews who slammed his Jake Tapper questioning ‘clowns’