December 7, 2011 9:08pm
Hamas is reportedly thinning its ranks in Damascus as pan-Arab pressure builds on the Syrian regime.
July 27, 2011 7:13pm
Israel’s top court rejected a last-ditch bid by veterans of the Jenin offensive to sue a film that they say slanders the military.
July 27, 2011 7:11pm
Four Israeli soldiers are on trial for abandoning their surveillance posts.
July 27, 2011 2:32pm
Israel relocated a vulnerable road outside the Gaza Strip to protect motorists from Palestinian gun and rocket fire.
July 27, 2011 2:25pm
Palestinians are ready for statehood but prevented by the deadlock in peacemaking with Israel, the United Nations’ special Middle East envoy said.
July 26, 2011 5:56pm
The outgoing U.S. military chief voiced confidence in the survival of Israeli-Turkish ties.
July 26, 2011 1:54pm
Israel denied a report that it may declare void the Oslo Accords with the Palestinians.
July 26, 2011 1:52pm
Norway’s ambassador to Israel drew distinctions between the Oslo and Utoya massacres and Palestinian terrorism.
July 26, 2011 1:47pm
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu unveiled sweeping housing reforms in Israel.
July 26, 2011 1:43pm
Hamas published operational details about its abduction of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- Is Meghan Markle Jewish? The internet is confused.
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- Orthodox Jewish paramedic sues NY hospital over its no-skirts policy
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- Estonian Jewry celebrates revival 75 years after Nazis declared it extinct
- Facebook lenient on blocking Holocaust denial, leaked documents show
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel
- Hecklers shout ‘Heil Hitler!’ during Jewish school’s Holocaust play
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’